I’m nearly done with our major server move, so more substantial blogging is ahead. Until then, enjoy some fun things I stumbled across today:
- Outlook Social Connector: Social contacts within your Outlook inbox. For those folks (like me) who live inside Outlook, this looks promising.
- Add a Welcome tab to your Facebook page: Short and easy tutorial on how to make your fan page more popular/easy to use for new friends.
- Fifteen Female Geeks: Twitter & blog links for some of the industries higher profile women who code.
- Ability Maps, #deaf Mayors and $1000 Strollers: Anil Dash is one of the first thought leaders I follow who really understands how ADA benefits businesses. Excellent review of innovations that exist because of the ADA.
- Women’s small biz program to make long-awaited debut: after several starts and stops, the women owned small business set-aside program is nearly ready to go live.
- DIY Employment Programs: Frustrated by lack of job growth? Christopher Robbins was too, so he started his own program to put people to work.
- The crisis of middle-class America: May require registration but this article is worth digging into as it uncovers the slow economic strangulation of millions of (formerly) middle-class Americans.