Some fun things I stumbled across today:
- Breaking Up The Boys Club: Inside Women 2.0 Labs: Yes, I’m still talking about women and entrepreneurship. It’s important, that’s why.
- Startup Founders Wanted: Kauffman Labs Education Ventures Seeks Entrepreneurs: Seed funding and support for scalable educational ventures.
- The price of privacy: Now publicness is free, privacy is becoming expensive.
- Joint Forces Command on the Chopping Block?: This will put a major damper on the Tidewater economic expansion and cost jobs in Norfolk.
- Don’t get Fireballed: great ode to WP-Super Cache, which we support, and includes links to Anatomy of a Fireballing – I love these analytical breakdowns so we can help our clients be prepared for internet famous.
- Shtetl-Optimized: The Blog of Scott Aaronson: I’m curious about proof of P≠NP being found, and I suspect this fellow could actually teach me to understand it.
- The Time is Now for Women to Stand Up and Start Up: Marketing to women is about more than just pink, especially on the internet.